Xcom Legacy (ongoing comic) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » XCOM 2 » General
Commander
Commandoid Nov 2 '17
Looking forward to read more of the story! Currently I'm also pretty busy, Legendary WotC sure is no joke... :)
thebritwriter Nov 30 '17
Here are sketches for both 9 and 10

Commander
Commandoid Dec 1 '17
yay more comic pages :D
Here' a preview update.

Page 11

Commander
Commandoid Jan 8
Looks like more brain-washing, eh, ADVENT-aligning up ahead :)
Brainwashing?! Dear Sir I take what you wrote as a sign of a libel transgression against the fine role ADVENT plays in promoting a stronger and healthier mind for our greater society! 

If anyone is brainwashed it's that Faleg guy who the so-called central has got convinced he's the -saviour- *ahem* "Commander"

There is no brain-washing, now take your obedience pills as you were mandated with.
The Forum post is edited by thebritwriter Jan 9
Commander
Commandoid Jan 14
"obedience pills" heheh :D
thebritwriter Jan 29
Nothing too dramatic but here is a preview snippet of page 13.

Commander
Commandoid Jan 29
"Those damn eyes!"
thebritwriter Feb 18
Preview of next page, warning Controversial commentary!

thebritwriter Feb 18
Sadly there be a delay of upto several months as I face extensive repairs due to a major leak in the house, not end of the world though so I'll still be around naturally.
thebritwriter Apr 10
Been a while since I updated on sketch material but here is a preview of page 17

Commander
Commandoid Apr 20
Ohhh more propaganda? Eh, I mean .. truth? :P
thebritwriter Apr 30
Bit busy, I'll be on the site longer when I get time but here is a sketch for page 19, 18 is being finished off. The character in question was featured at the start of the comic.

Here is the complete sketch for pg 19, which features a featured character and a new guy based on a NPC from the 2012 game. 

Minor alteration is needed but this for the most part is the final detail. Word of warning though page 20 will be mature warning. 

In more detail, here is the upcoming character called chris, Chris is a self made name, but he is based on a existing NPC from the first game as mentioned before, feel free to take a guess, reveal will be shown when completed.

thebritwriter May 14

Preview for page 20 of second chapter.

Commander
Commandoid May 15
"VZZT"? Let's hope that's only the sound of the door opening...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4
'':
fade
slide
Rating: